• Tax thresholds increased for 30% level increased from 1 July 2007 and the 40% and 45% levels increased from 1 July 2008.
• Senior Australians Tax offset, Dependant Spouse Rebate and Medicare Levy low income thresholds increased.
• One –off doubling of Government Co-Contribution for eligible contributions made in the 2005/06 financial year.
• CGT Rollover relief on marriage breakdown for one spouse who are members of an SMSF
• Forestry MIS investors able to trade existing and future interests subject to a holding period.
For more information please download the full report.