Separately Managed Accounts (SMA’s) are the perfect way to get your share portfolio off to a great start. Investing is all about making the right decisions at the right time. When you first start investing the big mistakes most people make is lack professional advice and diversification.
Diversification is the core or any successful investment strategy. Why? Diversification reduce risk, we all know it is risk verse reward. The higher the proposed reward or return then the high higher the risk you will be taking.
With the right diversification, you can still achieve the higher returns but with less risk.
A separately managed account is professionally managed like an individual portfolio with many key advantages:
- The securities in the account are visible just as they would be if they had been purchased directly
- The underlying securities are owned, not units in a fund.
- As a result, you can manage the tax position.
- SMA's offer one or more model portfolios to choose from so you are able to create a customised and diversified portfolio.
- Consolidated reporting is provided online with complete and concise reports available at any time. All the paperwork and administration is taken care of by the SMA provider, reducing the administrative burden on investors.
- Low minimum investment requirements and low brokerage costs allow effective diversification in a portfolio and allows for dollar cost averaging into direct shares.
Grow Your Wealth’s SMA has outperformed the benchmarks by 1.86% over the 6 months and 1.2% over the past 12 months. It provides great diversification and exposure to Australian Shares, International Share, Property, Fixed Interest and Cash.
The SMA allows you to start with small or large amount and is cost effective.
For more information go to http://growyourwealth.com.au/praemium-sma or follow us on Face Book.